Florida Hospital TV Spot, 'Life is Amazing: Izzy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Isabelle Hadala, a patient of Florida Hospital, talks about her life. She was born with Ectodermal Dysplasia but has not let that affect everything she is able to do. Her book, "First Day Speech," is highlighted and she says the message she hopes people realize is that they are worth something and that everyone should embrace the differences between us.
- January 19, 2016
- Florida Hospital
- “The Skill to Heal. The Spirit to Care.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Brown Parker & DeMarinis Advertising ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots