Match.com TV Spot, 'Match on the Street: Laura and Jon B'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A Match.com spokesperson is on the street when he asks a woman if she's single. When she says she is, the spokesperson suggests she tries Match.com. The woman says it's too serious, and enjoys being single. The spokesperson tells her that she falls into a 95 percent category of people who are happy to be single, but wouldn't mind finding someone. After showing the woman a few matches, she agrees to sign up after seeing Jon B's profile.
- January 25, 2016
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots