LG OLED Televisions TV Spot, 'The Perfect Black for the Best Picture'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
LG informs us that perfect black creates intense color as a young girl reaches toward glowing jellyfish and whale swims in the depths of the sea. That is the reason theaters are so dark and why stars appear to shine brightest in a black sky. LG explains that the LG OLED isn't a TV -- it's an entirely new category of TV.
- February 14, 2016
- LG Televisions
- LG Televisions OLED TV
- “Life's Good”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots