Interactive Brokers TV Spot, 'Paper Trading Account'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of kids in a classroom discuss how one of their peers on his computer is up $600 with his stock picks. One naysayer doesn't understand why he wouldn't be able to lend him five bucks if he has 600. The boy that uses Interactive Brokers explains that it's not real money. It's just practice with a paper trading account. One of the girls in the group realizes that with all that practice, in 10 years, he'll have lots of money and asks him to walk her home and teach her.
- December 11, 2015
- Interactive Brokers
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots