Wildlife Research Center Scent Killer Gold TV Spot, 'Once in a Lifetime'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hunters Don and Kandi Kisky score a once-in-a-lifetime buck. How did they do it? Wildlife Research Center rewinds to a point before the hunt when the pair used Scent Killer Gold to eliminate all human odors from their clothes and gear.
- August 03, 2016
- Wildlife Research Center
- “Apply It, Dry It, and Go Hunt!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.