National Rifle Association TV Commercial, 'Freedom's Safest Place: My Rights'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman shares her struggle of being unable to afford a safe place to live, instead occupying a government high-rise where gangbangers and drug dealers walk the halls. The police can't keep her and her neighbors safe, and the housing authority told her they would kick her out if she bought a gun for protection. But, she knows her rights, which the NRA fights for. In the name of freedom, she got her gun.
- National Rifle Association
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Freedom's Safest Place”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.