Oceana TV Spot, 'Kate Mara Wants These Nets Out of the Water'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
"House of Cards" actress Kate Mara discusses how whales are intelligent and social, and why they are a protected species. Kate talks about drift gillnets that are nearly invisible to whales, sharks and dolphins. She would like you to join her and Oceana in removing these nets from our oceans to protect the sea life.
- September 17, 2015
- “Protecting the World's Oceans”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots