Nike TV Spot, 'Unlimited Airtime With Zach LaVine and Aaron Gordon'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Zach LaVine and Aaron Gordon are two of the best dunkers in the world. As part of its "Unlimited" series, Nike sets LaVine and Gordon up for an amazing dunk scenario in a warehouse. LaVine rides on top of a speeding car and, as it crashes into a wall, he propels forward to catch the basketball as Gordon throws it into the air.
- August 17, 2016
- “Just Do It.”
- Ad URL
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots