Samaritan's Purse TV Commercial, 'Louisiana Floods'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Franklin Graham, CEO and President of Samaritan's Purse, urges viewers to help those in need after the floods in Louisiana. The area has been hit with torrential rain, leaving homes flooded and families in need. Graham hopes that people will volunteer to help and encourage their churches to support the Christian organization in its efforts.
- Samaritan's Purse
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Helping in Jesus' Name”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.