The More You Know TV Spot, 'Community' Featuring Carl Quintanilla
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
CNBC journalist Carl Quintanilla informs viewers that in the time it took him to text "OMG U R so funny" he could have driven the length of a football field at 55 miles per hour. Advocating for The More You Know, he explains that driving blindly is not funny at all.
- May 26, 2016
- The More You Know
- “The More You Know”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots