The More You Know TV Spot, 'Light Bulb' Featuring Lester Holt
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Many people have heard the "how many people does it take to change a light bulb?" joke, but NBC Anchor Lester Holt reminds us that it only takes one genius to change a light bulb. It's you. He, along with The More You Know, advocates for using LED bulbs, which use 85 percent less energy and save on costs as well.
- April 21, 2016
- The More You Know
- “The More You Know”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.