General Electric TV Spot, 'Ambush'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Owen's popularity has grown since he started working for GE. Resumes and dollar bills magically fall at his feet as his friend, Kevin, suddenly becomes more generous with his watch. Everyone wants to work where Owen works: the firm that names itself the digital and industrial company, General Electric.
- February 25, 2016
- General Electric
- “The Digital Company. That's Also an Industrial Company.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- The Oscars at Dolby Theatre
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots