Future45 TV Spot, 'Paid'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Future45 begs viewers to think about what Hillary Clinton might have said to Goldman Sachs and other big banks when she gave speeches and was paid over $1 million for them after the economic crisis in the late 2000s. The organization believes finding out the content of the speeches might result in promises made to big banks that conflict with the promises she has made to the American people.
- February 29, 2016
- “Don't You Deserve to Know What She Promised Them?”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Presidential Elections Nov 8, 2016
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots