Boston University TV Spot, 'WHY: Learn Why It All Matters (and It Does)'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A diverse population of students hold up tablets and ask the question: "Why?" The screens display images of outer space, glaciers, guns and viruses as the students ask difficult questions about extraterrestrial life, Wall Street, drugs, shootings and more. They are attending Boston University because of these questions - why is why they're there.
- March 02, 2016
- Boston University
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots