Time Warner Cable Internet & Wi-Fi TV Spot, 'Babysitter'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple leaves their two young boys with their uncle Pete. Right when their parents close the door, the kids erupt into fits of yelling, run around, and attack their uncle with plastic swords and pillows. Pete tries to make dinner from a video on his tablet while the rowdy boys are literally crawling all over him. Finally, he hands the boys two tablets playing "SpongeBob SquarePants" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." The two quiet down and become rapt in their shows. Time Warner Cable is offering faster Internet speeds for no additional cost.
- December 21, 2015
- Time Warner Cable
- Time Warner Cable Internet
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Aflamu Johnson ... Uncle Pete, Boston Horne ... boy sitting left on couch, Patrick Pieters ... Dad
- Neo Media World ... Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots