Hospital for Special Surgery TV Spot, 'Back in the Game: George's Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Renowned jazz drummer George Coleman, Jr. gets back in the game after having spinal surgery at the Hospital for Special Surgery. 52 days later, he is drumming away at the Barbecue Jazz club. By visiting Hospital for Special Surgery online, viewers can see George's story as well as many others.
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- “Where the World Comes to Get Back in the Game”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots