Colgate Optic White High Impact White TV Spot, 'Beyond' Feat. Cassadee Pope
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Musician Cassadee Pope explains to viewers why Colgate Optic White High Impact White is different from most whitening toothpastes because it contains hydrogene peroxide. With regular brushing, Colgate promises teeth to become 4 shades visibly whiter.
- May 30, 2016
- “4 Shades Visibly Whiter”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Red Fuse Communications ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots