Xarelto TV Spot, 'High Risk of Stroke' Featuring Jerry West
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Former NBA player and hall of famer Jerry West loves basketball, it's his life. But his love for basketball doesn't mean his Atrial fibrillation (AFib) won't leave him a a high-risk for stroke. Jerry then heard of Xarelto, a blood thinner that may decrease the risk of stroke with regular, suggested usage.
- August 10, 2016
- “There's More to Know”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- J3 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots