Shriners Hospitals for Children TV Spot, 'Former President Jimmy Carter'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Former President Jimmy Carter states that the our greatest legacy is what we do to help future generations. In celebration of Valentine's Day, he and his wife, Rosalynn Carter, are serving as proud ambassadors for Shriners Hospitals for Children. President Jimmy Carter encourages you to donate to the cause and become a part of the hospital's legacy of helping children.
- February 01, 2016
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- “Love to the Rescue.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Valentine's Day
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots