The Government of Japan TV Commercial, 'Training Astronauts'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Astronaut training instructor at the JAXA Tsukuba Space Center Kanako Daigo received the SFA Silver Snoopy Award from NASA for her work training astronauts to use the experiment module "Kibo" on the International Space Station. Japan aims to continue contributing globally.
- Japan National Tourism Organization
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Sharing Tomorrow.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.