Chevron TV Commercial, 'Pac-12: Sarah Killion'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
UCLA soccer player Sarah Killion is profiled as part of Chevron's Pac-12's "Human Energy Stories" project, which highlights the achievements of students who are "Harnessing the Pac and harnessing the power of Human Energy." Killion talks about using her knowledge from her psychology courses in her soccer playing and using the skills she learns playing soccer, like dedication to practicing, in her studies.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency
- PAC-12 Networks