7-Eleven TV Spot, 'Discovery Channel: Shark Attack'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A POV shot shows a shark's perspective as it heads into a 7-Eleven. People scream in terror, run away and throw Slurpees at the beast when it approaches, and its reflection is visible in the donut display glass as it passes by. Discovery Channel prompts viewers to head to 7-Eleven and celebrate Slurpee's birthday when a Shark Week snack attack strikes.
- June 27, 2016
- 7-Eleven Slurpee
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Donald Rey ... guy that throws slurpee, Leslie Steele ... girl in pink shirt at checkout counter, Marcedalia Flores ... Woman in light green shirt holding red drink, Taylor Murphy ... Blonde girl who opens the front door
- Deutsch ... Agency, Deutsch ... Creative Agency, TPN ... Digital Agency
- Discovery Channel
- Shark Week
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots