New York Presbyterian Hospital TV Commercial, 'Nancy Jarecki: Amazing Things'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After collapsing with a ruptured brain aneurysm, Nancy Jarecki considers herself as possibly the luckiest person in the world because the first ambulance to arrive was New York Presbyterian. Having beat the odds, avoiding both death and severe cognitive impairment, she now stops to look at the small things in life and thanks the hospital for her saving her life.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- “Amazing Things Are Happening Here”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Munn Rabot ... Agency