National Rifle Association TV Commercial, 'Freedom's Safest Place: Never Again'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman recalls the time an intruder began to suffocate her in the middle of the night in her so-called "safe" off-campus housing. She thought she was going to die and there was nothing she could do about it. Having survived that dreadful night, the mother of two explains that if anyone ever tries to hurt her or her family, now they will have to go through her firearm. She is thankful that the NRA fought for her rights before she ever knew she needed them and refuses to go unarmed ever again.
- National Rifle Association
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- National Rifle Association Membership
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.