National Rifle Association TV Spot, 'I Didn't Listen'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This woman has been told that she shouldn't support the second amendment. That she shouldn't want the ability to protect herself, teach students about their rights or speak her mind. But she didn't listen to any of it. She's been ridiculed and insulted being called an "Uncle Tom" and a sellout. But she never changed her beliefs. She refuses to be the victim that others need her to be. She woke up one morning and realized that other people don't represent or speak for her. And as each day goes by, she's speaks to more and more women like her about her rights and beliefs.
- National Rifle Association
- “I Am Freedom's Safest Place”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots