MD Anderson Cancer Center TV Spot, 'Confronting Cancer' Feat. Craig Sager
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Veteran sportscaster Craig Sager gives an account of his experience at MD Anderson Cancer Center. He says he kept a recording on his phone of Jimmy Valvano's ESPYs speech from 1993 when he needed inspiration. MD Anderson supports Craig and says that it will never give up the fight against cancer.
- July 13, 2016
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- “Making Cancer History”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- TRG ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots