IBM Watson TV Commercial, 'Tom Watson + IBM Watson on the Future'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Professional golfer Tom Watson sits on a course bench and chats with IBM Watson about his future. Even though the 2016 Masters will be Tom's last, he insists that he isn't giving up the sport. The IBM computer analyzes his past performances at The Masters and highlights 1977 as a standout year. Tom Watson reflects on all of his Masters victories and catches a lump in his throat when he recalls the cheers he received when he made the putt at 17. He says he'll never forget it, and IBM Watson reassures him that golf fans will never forget it either.
- IBM Watson
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- IBM Watson
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Tom Watson ... Athlete