W.B. Mason TV Commercial, 'Avery Interrogation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
W.B. Mason claims to always be there for its customers. In an interrogation scene straight out of a crime movie, a man's compliance with government regulations on labeling is put to the test. Luckily, he has an alibi: he orders Avery GHS labels from W.B. Mason because the labels always stick, and the delivery guys are always there. Like right now -- beside him.
- W.B. Mason
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Laser Printers 3.5" x 5", Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Pigment-Based Inkjet Printers 2" x 2", Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Laser Printers 4.8" x 7.8"
- “Local Service, Personalized”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.