Tide Super Bowl 2017 TV Spot, 'FOX: Bradshaw Stain Part Two'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the second installment of Terry Bradshaw's stained shirt scandal, which aired during Super Bowl LI, Bradshaw invites everyone to stay tuned after the game for post-game analysis, before his fellow sports announcer spills on his shirt. How will they get it out? Tide, of course, but Jeffrey Tambor isn't sharing his. You get your own.
- February 05, 2017
- “Nothings Cleans Better”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2017 Super Bowl LI Feb 5, 2017 at NRG Stadium
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Rattling Stick ... Production Company
- Super Bowl LI
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots