The Breast Cancer Research Foundation TV Spot, 'Lifetime: Be the End'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
According to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, one in eight women will develop breast cancer during their lifetime. The foundation helps visualize the statistic by showing a group of eight girls at a birthday party, all dressed as princesses except for the birthday girl in a dinosaur costume. Later, a group of women take photos together at graduation, everyone dressed in red gowns spare for one woman wearing the signature breast cancer pink. At a wedding, seven bridesmaids in long lavender dresses rush to grab the bouquet but the bridesmaid in a short pink dress happily catches it. The foundation believes one in eight women shouldn't need to miss any special moments because of cancer and urges us to fund research to save lives.
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots