Pepsi Super Bowl 2017 Teaser, 'Countdown: 4 Days: It's All Unfolding'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jarvis Landry folds up his Miami Dolphins #14 jersey to only show the number four to countdown the days until the Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl Halftime Show.
iSpot Review - September 20, 2017Pepsi is the official sponsor of the 2017 Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl Halftime Show featuring Lady Gaga. Last year, Pepsi aired a commercial titled "Joy of Pepsi" featuring Janelle Monáe that ended up ranking #33 on the iSpot.tv Super Bowl Ad Performance Report with .80% digital share of voice, 21,409 social actions, 143,644 earned views and 58.6 million TV impressions.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Pepsi Zero Sugar
- Songs - Add
- A-YO - Lady Gaga
- Events & Venues
- Super Bowl LI Feb 5, 2017 at NRG Stadium
- Actors - Add
- Jarvis Landry ... Athlete, Miami Dolphins