CDW TV Spot, 'Dysfunction by Aging Rock Stars. Orchestration by CDW.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dysfunctional, aging rock stars reunite after 30 years and announce "The Together Again Tour," which causes a frenzy and sells out in three minutes. The Cisco hybrid cloud by CDW was able to handle all the ticket orders, unlike the band members who are still having tantrums and arguing over creative differences.
- March 20, 2016
- “People Who Get It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Kent Klineman ... Drummer in the Reunion Band, Paul Marshall ... older lead singer, Stephen Wozniak ... Young Rock Singer, Tyler Bowe ... Aging Rock Star with Red Head Band, David A. Kimball ... bass player in older band, Greg Tamura ... young sound mixer
- Ogilvy ... Agency, Ogilvy ... Creative Agency, Ogilvy ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.