Southwest Airlines Southwest Sale TV Spot, 'Team Colors'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When the representatives of Southwest Airlines paint their faces to support the team, they use red, blue and yellow. As for their philosophy, they say it's clear.
- March 24, 2016
- Southwest Airlines
- Get one-way flights for as low as $69 (expires: 03/28/2016)
- “Low Fares. Nothing to Hide. That's Transfarency.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- GSD&M ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots