Lowe's TV Spot, 'HGTV: Love the Look Weekend Project'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
HGTV hosts John Colaneri and Anthony Carrino remodel a kitchen by replacing an oven range hood and adding a backsplash (using plaster from Lowe's). They tell viewers that they don't need subcontractors to add a focal point to their kitchens and advise making the update a weekend project. HGTV's Love the Look is presented by Lowe's.
- March 25, 2016
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots