Disney's Hollywood Studios Star Wars Weekends TV Spot, 'Vader Cupcake'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a Disney's Hollywood Studios bakery, a chocolate Darth Vader topped cupcake is placed among the beautiful fruit tarts and cakes in a pastry case. The Darth Vader cupcake comes to life, draws his light saber and begins slicing and destroying all the delicate treats in a deliciously evil fashion. No pastry is safe as bits and pieces of the desserts and muffins are everywhere. A pie even gets splattered against the glass. And, a little boy points to the only cupcake left standing and says "I want that one." Darth Vader and Star Wars Weekends invading Disney's Hollywood Studios May 15 through June 14, 2015.
- May 05, 2015
- Disney World
- Star Wars Weekends (expires: 06/14/2015)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Disney Hollywood Studios, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Publicis Imagine ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots