Microsoft Outlook TV Spot, 'Pie: Don't Get Scroogled'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
One night after work, a couple starts talking. The woman sees something that mentions bankruptcy, but it's just one of many ads that keep popping up. She says Google uses information from Gmail accounts to sell to advertisers. The man who is eating pie realizes he's getting scroogled. Don't get scroogled, use Microsoft Outlook at outlook.com.
- February 08, 2013
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Windows Outlook
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wunderman Thompson ... Agency, EP+Co. ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots