Cisco TV Commercial, 'Hackers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this Cisco commercial filmed in a dramatic black and white effect, a man stands in an abandoned hallway while bouncing a ball. While you're watching this, he says, he's hacking your company. He's just one of the many syndicates who are grabbing the data, revealing customers' secrets and causing even more danger to your security. Cisco ensures people like these won't get in the way of your business.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.