McDonald's Sirloin Third Pound Burger TV Spot, 'Tomato' Ft. Max Greenfield
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Max Greenfield, Schmidt from FOX's hit show "New Girl," is here to give us Daily Lovin' Reminder No. 9. He loves tomatoes so much, he added some to the punch bowl at his senior prom... which obviously didn't go over too well. But, the McDonald's Lettuce & Tomato Sirloin Third Pound Burger is a big hit. Grab one today before it's just a memory, like Max's prom.
- May 20, 2015
- McDonald's Lettuce & Tomato Sirloin Third Pound Burger, McDonald's Steakhouse Sirloin Third Pound Burger, McDonald's Bacon & Cheese Sirloin Third Pound Burger
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- DDB ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots