McDonald's Sirloin Third Pound Burger TV Spot, 'Slacks' Ft. Max Greenfield
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Max Greenfield, Schmidt from FOX's hit show "New Girl," mentions his grandpa calls pants "slacks," and what he would call backpacks his grandpa calls "knapsacks." When it comes to the McDonald's Sirloin Third Pound Burger, however, his grandpa just calls it the Sirloin Third Pound Burger. This burger is not only uniting people with a great burger, but also uniting generations.
- May 18, 2015
- McDonald's Lettuce & Tomato Sirloin Third Pound Burger, McDonald's Steakhouse Sirloin Third Pound Burger, McDonald's Bacon & Cheese Sirloin Third Pound Burger
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots