Pac-12 Conference TV Spot, 'Fan Film: University of California, Berkeley'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Brooks Ishler says the spirit of the games at the University of California, Berkeley goes far beyond what the players are doing on the field. The students not only cheer for its athletes, but for what the university stands for.
- December 18, 2012
- Pac-12 Conference
- “Can You Get It?”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots