McDonald's Sirloin Third Pounders TV Spot, 'Face Tattoo' Ft. Max Greenfield
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Max Greenfield, Schmidt from FOX's hit show "New Girl," argues the McDonald's Sirloin Third Pound Burger is nothing like a face tattoo. It's something you regret getting as it never goes away. However, Max says, you won't regret getting a Third Pounder as it will be gone before you know it.
- June 02, 2015
- McDonald's Lettuce & Tomato Sirloin Third Pound Burger, McDonald's Steakhouse Sirloin Third Pound Burger, McDonald's Bacon & Cheese Sirloin Third Pound Burger
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots