McDonald's Sirloin Third Pound Burgers TV Spot, 'Tongs' Ft. Max Greenfield
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Max Greenfield, Schmidt from FOX's hit show "New Girl," is here with Daily Lovin' Reminder No. 14 -- he has some Memorial Day recommendations for the fellas. First, he says, lose the tongs because the only grill you'll need to get near is the one at McDonald's, where they'll make your Sirloin Third Pound Burger. For the second recommendation, he holds up a red Speedo and declares it's not the suit for everyone. At least, that's what everyone keeps telling him.
- May 25, 2015
- McDonald's Lettuce & Tomato Sirloin Third Pound Burger, McDonald's Steakhouse Sirloin Third Pound Burger, McDonald's Bacon & Cheese Sirloin Third Pound Burger
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots