McDonald's Sirloin Third Pounders TV Spot, 'Upholstery' Ft. Max Greenfield
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Max Greenfield, Schmidt from FOX's hit show "New Girl," has another McDonald's Lovin' Reminder. The No. 17 reminder is... well he doesn't know, just like he doesn't know how to spell "upholstery." But, he does know the Sirloin Third Pound Burgers are here for a limited time. Forget trying to spell "upholstery" and head to McDonald's for a burger today.
- May 28, 2015
- McDonald's Lettuce & Tomato Sirloin Third Pound Burger, McDonald's Steakhouse Sirloin Third Pound Burger, McDonald's Bacon & Cheese Sirloin Third Pound Burger
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots