The Data-Driven Marketer’s Guide to TV Buying
Inside the Report
As advertisers are freeing themselves from fully locked-up commitments, windows of opportunity are opening to test new ways of buying and optimizing TV. Now is the time to shake off the status quo, take risks and push boundaries.
This guide provides key recommendations and use cases for how TV advertisers can evolve past age/gender ratings to buying media based on more meaningful definitions of their customers, and ultimately increase efficiency to deliver higher ROI.
- Mapping conversion and TV viewing data to inform media buying
- Leveraging 1st party data segments to go beyond age/gender demos
- Unifying linear and streaming ad insights to drive incremental reach and conversions
- Using benchmarks to negotiate outcome-based guarantees
(1) Advertiser Perceptions, Coronavirus Effect on Advertising report
(2) Advertiser Perceptions, Video Advertising Convergence Report, Wave 9: 2H 2020, February 2021