At the beginning of this week, we gave you a look at the brands and ads with the most digital buzz during Olympics programming; today we’re updating that ranking.
Among brands, Nike is still winning gold, but Samsung Mobile has surpassed UnitedHealthcare, while McDonald’s has risen above GEICO.
Looking at the most popular individual commercials, UnitedHealthcare continues to lead with its funny “Pool Vault” spot, but McDonald’s follows closely behind with “A Better McNugget.” Amazon also appears on the list with a cute ad for Amazon Prime featuring a baby girl and the family dog.
1. UnitedHealthcare – “Pool Vault” (7.79% of the digital SOV)
2. McDonald’s – “A Better McNugget” (6.04% of the digital SOV)
3. Samsung Mobile – “Busy, Busy, Busy” featuring Christoph Waltz (4.29% of the digital SOV)
4. Amazon – “Lion” (4.27% of the digital SOV)
5. Nike – “Unlimited Courage” featuring Chris Mosier (4.26% of the digital SOV)