April 18th, 2018
Exploring TV Advertising’s Evolution Towards Business Outcomes-Based Measurement
The iSpot Pre-front is our annual event discussing how the TV advertising industry is evolving.
This past April, CMOs and senior marketing executives of major brands and TV networks joined our exclusive event to learn and discuss how the leaders in their industries are moving their TV advertising measurement towards business outcome-based, segment-based and attention-based TV measurement.
In addition to key industry insights, our panel of speakers shared their hands-on experience with adverting on TV and how they’ve successfully tackled multi-touch attribution. Speakers and topics included:
• Evan Hovorka, Target: Segment Based Analytics
• Tim D’Auria, Trip Advisor: Upfront Allocations via Lift Analysis
• Jessica Hindlian, LiveRamp: People-based TV | Marketing Stack Integration
• Mike Rosen, NBCU: Validation of Business Outcomes
• Terry Kajawa, LUMA: TV’s Digital Future
• Sean Muller, iSpot.tv: Attention Analytics for TV
Each attendee received a personalized media guide for their brand. These guides contained a brand review of what the advertiser had done since the last Pre-front, how their brand and ads index against their industry’s norms, and media recommendations for the year ahead. Attendees also received an Amazon Echo with the iSpot skill enabled; allowing them to have yet another secret weapon as they went into the Upfront season.