Centers for Disease Control and Prevention TV Commercial, 'Third Live Concert'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple finds themselves at their third "live" concert of the month, but unlike traditional live shows, they are viewing it from their couch or exercise bike. The man highlights the insane energy of the venue and the excitement of the crowd as they find themselves checking their phones, falling asleep and turning down the music. Once vaccinated, the pair can finally join the crowds and enjoy their live music again while limiting the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The CDC encourages viewers to get vaccinated and claims that the more we mask, the more we get back.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.