American Academy of Dermatology TV Commercial, 'Looking Good'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the bathroom, a man wearing a towel wrapped around his waist poses and dances around his bathroom. He coyly sits on the counter, practices his karate poses and blows hot air through his hair with a blow dryer. While he has his fun, the American Academy of Dermatology reminds viewers, especially men over 50, should be checking their skin out for any signs of skin cancers. When the man is caught by his wife, who just laughs, the Academy says to ask someone else for help.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.