Common Sense Media TV Commercial For Internet Safety
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this commercial, a mom goes into her daughter's room and narrates her thought process. She really wants to talk to her daughter about internet safety, but is terrified that it'll turn into a talk about sex, and she just isn't ready for that. Contact CommonSense and learn how to talk to your kids about being safe.
- August 02, 2012
- Common Sense Media
- “We've All Been There. That's Why We're Here.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots