Comcast Business TV Spot, 'Dog Bones'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Comcast Business believes that CenturyLink promising fast internet speeds to small businesses is similar to keeping a dog bone just out of reach under a glass dome. Claiming to be different from competitors that supposedly don't deliver on promises, Comcast Business says it can deliver internet speeds of up to 250 Mbps.
- November 10, 2017
- Comcast Business
- Add Voice + TV to Comcast Business Internet for $34.90 more per month (expires: 12/21/2017)
- “Built for Business”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots